Cloud PBX Phone Systems
BroadVoice Cloud Business Phones with No limitations
- Work Anywhere – Call Anywhere – Answer Anywhere
- Even in an Electrical Power Outage or Internet Outage – Your Business never looses contact with your Customers!
- Work – From – Home Workers, Mobile Workers or Branch Office Workers are all part of your same cohesive business phone network.
- Eliminate your current Phone Line provider costs.
- No Long Distance Phone charges.
- Often cost less per month than your current monthly phone bill!
- – Voicemail
- – Music on hold
- – Mobility /Remote/Home Office Support
- – Auto Attendant
- – Conferencing
- – Call Recording
- – Messaging
- – Intergrates with SalesForce and Microsoft Teams
- – And more!
WHY DO I WANT A CLOUD PHONE SYSTEM?
• It saves you money – It’s much less expensive than traditional phone lines
• Easy to setup – No need for expensive wires, cables and hardware in a closet
• Saves your company time – Traditional phones systems are high maintenance.
• Advanced features – All of the hi-tech features are in the cloud and are constantly being updated and made available for you.
• Remote features – Work anywhere. Your Phones are not limited to a physical building.
WHAT IF THERE IS A POWER OUTAGE OR IF THE INTERNET IS DOWN? CAN WE STILL ANSWER AND MAKE CALLS?
YES – Still Conduct Business as usual from Free Smart Phone APP over Cellular. You can also the Free computer “Soft Phone” or just bring your office desk phone home with you. With traditional phones, there are no automatic backup plans if the power or phone lines are down!
Can I keep my existing phone number if I switch to Broadvoice Cloud PBX?
Of Course! We can port over your number from your existing service provider.
MY COMPANY HAS SEVERAL LOCATIONS AND PEOPLE WORKING FROM HOME, CAN THE CLOUD PBX HANDLE THIS?
Yes! This is where Broadvoice Cloud PBX comes in handy. You can have multiple locations across the globe. Or even people working from home. Broadvoice Cloud PBX brings all of the great phone features to them, wherever they are.
NEC On-Premise PBX/KSU Phone Systems
NEC On-Premise Systems
- Powerful IP communications with a small business price tag
- Low cost entry into an entirely scalable IP solution
- Lower operational costs considerably by making smarter use of your communications
- A range of remote/home office options to help lower brick and mortar costs
- Built-in features include:
- - 8 VolP Resources
- - Voicemail
- - Music on hold
- - Mobility /Remote/Home Office Support
- - Auto Attendant
- - Audio Conferencing
- - Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
- - Call Recording
- - Web RTC (Real-Time Communications)
- - InGuard Toll Fraud Protection
- - And more!
Call or 'Click' to Get a Quote
(580) 357-4243 - Lawton, OK
(940) 691-0111 - Wichita Falls, TX
(580) 255-4255 - Duncan, OK